Monday, April 7, 2014

Sunday Funday





Dress: Forever 21, similar from H&M
Vest: DKNY, similar from PacSun
Headband: Bijou Brigitte, similar from Francesca's

My friend Kenzie and I have a long-standing tradition of going out and running errands/exploring the town every Sunday. I'm a very firm believer that Sundays are pajama days, but I also like dressing up to hang out on Capitol Hill. Luckily, there's a very easy solution: the maxi dress. If you choose one in the right fabric, it feels like you're wrapped up in the perfect blanket, but you still look nice. That's one of my main tricks of the "college student who wants to have it all, including comfort and style" (that title is not patent pending but it should be) fashion life; when in doubt, just wear a dress.

No comments :

Post a Comment