Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Slight Breeze

Boots: Route 66, similar from City Classified
Skirt: Similar from Pink Ice
Shirt: Patterson J Kincaid, similar from 2020 Ave
Cardigan: Express

Another warm day here in Seattle! I even shaved my legs for the first time in forever in celebration. This blush-pink is one of my favorite colors, though I have a bit of a hard time wearing it during the winter. As soon as warm weather hits, however, I have no problem pulling all my light pink items out to the front of my closet to wear ASAP. I wanted to put emphasis on the color of this skirt (that's the reason I bought it, after all), so I paired it with shades of black and white. At the same time, I chose a bold pattern to make sure I didn't look too color block-y. I'm hoping tomorrow is warm as well so I can wear my pink dress!

No comments :

Post a Comment