Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Holes and Bleach


Boots: Similar from City Classified
Pants: Similar from Forever 21
Shirt: Similar from Ruche
Sweatshirt: Similar from Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Similar from LDnest on Etsy
Earrings: Similar from aversionx on Etsy

This is the second top from this weekend's shopping trip! Apparently I'm really into the peplum thing and nobody knew. I felt kind of foolish paying for something that already had holes in it, but it was only $4 and look how CUTE it is! I avoided yesterday's mistake of trying to add in color to an outfit that looked better without it, and stuck to black and gray. The sweatshirt is one of my favorite pieces in my closet--when I was 13, my mom had a friend who worked for Adidas and gave me one of Stella McCartney's first items from her adidas line. It took me a while to start wearing it as anything other than a paint shirt, but now I wear it a couple times a month to add some neutral shades to an outfit.

No comments :

Post a Comment