Friday, March 7, 2014

Fabulous in [Faux] Fur


Shoes: Easy Pickins
Tights: Similar from Forever 21
Dress: H&M
Coat: Similar from OASAP
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Forever 21

Okay, friends: first of all, wearing this coat was by far the most daring thing I've ever done as far as clothing goes. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to match it to anything and end up looking idiotic, but all the black I have in my closet really came in handy here. The jewelry might have been a bit over the top, but when I took my coat off when I got hot I felt like my simple dress was too boring. Second of all, I got asked more than once if this was real. Is real fur still a thing for anyone other than rich divorcees or the stupidly famous? Better question: was real fur ever a thing for the income-less undergrad? I don't know why this is getting to me; but I thought I'd share.

No comments :

Post a Comment