Sunday, March 9, 2014

OOTD: Circus


Shoes: Easy Pickins
Tights: Target
Skirt: Similar from Indie XO
Shirt: Similar from Forever 21
Sweater: Similar from Lucky 21
Necklace: Similar from Forever 21
Earrings: Similar from Claire's

I don't typically take advantage of what's going on in my city for fear of being too overwhelmed, but today I took a chance and went to see Odysseo! I've never been inside a big top before, and I'd certainly never seen the stunts performed at this show. To match my daring day, I wore something a little more daring: I wore more than one pop of color. I know I've talked a lot about my issues with wearing color, and I'm still working on getting over my fear of bright clothing. Today was definitely a step in the right direction, though; I felt very confident and cute. Here's to the spring bringing more color into my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment